Limited time offer of $20 discount. Email firstname.lastname@example.org before you order to learn how.
The Kona Kayak Cart allows you to transport your heavy kayak and other belongings anywhere with ease. With a boatload of features, solid construction, and reasonable price, the Kona Kayak Cart is the last kayak cart you’ll ever have to buy.
Blue Dot Outfitters is a US-based company and is proudly a family-owned business.
- Stable and sturdy over rough terrain – Your kayak won’t twist, tip, or slip off when rolling over rough terrain, hills, or gravel thanks to the two adjustable bunker bars securely hugging the bottom of your kayak. It comes with long straps (two 12’) for securing your kayak on the cart. Maneuvering your kayak is now a breeze.
- Fits all kayak and boats – Adjustable width to fit all types of boat hulls – tri-hull, v-shape, flat, and round. Adjustable width from 2” to 18”. No need to buy multiple carts for your arsenal of kayaks, boats, paddleboards, and canoes. This is the do it all kayak cart.
- Heavy duty 450 lb. capacity – Capable of carrying 450 lb. and built with aircraft aluminum, this kayak cart is built like a little tank. It can easily carry a tandem kayak, fishing kayaks for adults, or a pedal drive kayak. Large airless wheels will never puncture and will roll over bumps with ease. It uses marine grade stainless steel screws to prevent rusting. This is the last kayak cart you’ll ever buy and the best on the market.
- Easy tool-free assembly and loading – Requires very little assembly and does not require tools. When loading your kayak on top, simply rest the cart’s bunker bars diagonally on the ground and gently lay your kayak on top while the kayak cart’s arms pivot into place. No need for flimsy kickstands or tricky scupper posts.
- Compact storage and includes storage bag – The ends of the bunker bars cleverly detach, making it possible to fit inside smaller hatches. It also comes with a free mesh storage bag to keep your cart organized and easy to carry between uses.
WARNING: Please click here to review the Proposition 65 Warning related to this item.
Phenomal Kayak Cart
This cart can handle it all from roots, to uneven terrain, to wet areas, to rocks of all sizes...the cart just keeps doing it job! Super easy to adjust the bunks for all types of kayaks, and it breaks down quickly to store in your kayak hatch or back in your vehicle. One of my favorite features is just how easy and effective the cart is to load your kayak onto it. I have used a good many kayak carts over the last 7 years, and the Blue Dot Outfitters HD Kayak Cart is the best of best!!!!!
Great option for transporting your kayak!
Ordered the kayak cart and received it very quickly. I have 3 kayaks, a 12’ perception pilot, a 10’ kayak and a 8’ kayak. This cart was perfect for all 3. The Perception is the heaviest kayak I own and it made moving it around easy. The build quality seems like it will last a long time. I use my kayaks mostly at the coast so rinsing it after using it will keep it in top condition. I’d love to see Blue Dot come out with some balloon tires for the soft sand… hint hint… this is the second blue dot product I own (kayak cooler being the other) and their products are top shelf!
The **BEST** Kayak Cart on the Market Today
The best kayak cart on the market, hands down. When I got this cart in, I couldn't wait to test it out and it did not disappoint. I am a fishing, kayak fishing YouTube creator and I'm on the water 2-3 times a week. I spend a ton of time loading and unloading my kayak in all kinds of terrain. I wanted a cart that would handle the amount of abuse I was going to put it through. I mean just look at the bottom of my kayak and you'll see the amount of love the day's fishing gives it. And right out of the box and let me say this cart is extremely well packed for shipping. BUT, right out of the box you can see & feel how well made this cart is. Very nicely designed and well planned out, for a kayaker. Heavy duty tires (noninflatable- that's a plus) they won't go flat, fully adjustable to custom fit any kayak. Which I can use it on either of my kayaks. It comes with 2 nice & very long straps (which work great) and a mesh bag (BONUS). If you are looking for a kayak cart that's built to last and can handle anything you throw at it, this is it. Look no further - you found it! Trust me I've been in a kayak for over 10 years, and I have owned just about every kayak cart style on the market, I've even made a couple DIY Carts (which were terrible). This is the best one I have yet to come across. This cart even breaks down and stores in your kayak to save you a walk back to your truck. God bless & tight lines
Great Cart at a Great Price!!!
The Blue Dot Outfitters Kayak Cart is a quality cart that allows you to break it down into the included bag. There are other carts that are similar, but cost way more and are as easily broken down for travel/storage. It is super easy to break down and put together with no tools needed. Comes with straps and a bag to store it in once it is broken down. The arms that your kayak sit on are totally adjustable so this will work with any kayak. Even paddleboards work with this cart, which typically have a completely flat hull. The wheels are of great quality and handle a lot of weight and are easy to swap out or replace in the future relatively cheaply. Overall, this kayak cart is one of the best options out there (and one of the best prices) as it is adjustable a can be used with any kayak and grow with you as you upgrade your kayaks over the years.