Due to technical concerns, our website will be unable to accept orders in the meantime until the 8th of October. Fortunately, you can buy all of our products on Amazon! Check out this link to visit and check out this item on Amazon.
The Jocassee Kayak Cooler is the perfect cooler when kayaking all day under the hot sun. It cleverly attaches to the back of any kayak seat so that you can easily access it while seated in your kayak and so that you can turn the dead space behind your seat into useful space.
- Stays cold all day – premium insulation will keep your drinks and food cold all day.
- Leakproof - exterior and interior are made of waterproof fabrics that are lightweight, durable, and easy to clean. Interior seams are RF welded to prevent melted ice from leaking outside of the kayak cooler. Zippers are water-resistant to repel rain, waves, and splash. Do not submerge underwater. Keep the cooler upright to prevent internal water from passing through zippers.
- Universal fit - fits perfectly behind any lawn chair style kayak seat with the help of 4 bungee balls that are included. Simply stretch and tie the bungee balls to the kayak seat frame for a perfect fit every time. Easily remove the bungee balls from the cooler when using the cooler for other outdoor adventures on land.
- Easy access to drinks – straight-zip design on top provides a wide-mouth opening for easy loading and easy access while seated in your kayak.
- Comfy padded shoulder strap – comes with an adjustable and removable padded shoulder strap for comfortable carrying.
- Water-resistant pocket for small valuables – an integrated front pocket is ideal for storing and accessing small items like snacks, keys, wallet, or a waterproof phone case. Water-resistant zipper protects against rain, waves, and splash. Do not submerge as this pocket’s zipper is not waterproof. Use additional waterproof protection if storing water-sensitive items inside the front pocket.
- Stores flat between uses – to save space between uses, unclip the side webbing and unfold the cooler to store completely flat. Quickly assembles into a cube shape before using again.
- Perfect size for a kayak – Slim design stays neatly tucked behind your kayak’s seat so that it does not impede your access to other gear in your kayak’s rear tankwell. Holds enough food and drinks for an all-day adventure.
- Exterior Dimensions - 16” wide x 10” tall x 6” deep when assembled. 21” wide x 15” tall x 1.5” deep when folded flat
- Capacity - Holds 10 cans assuming a 1:1 ratio of ice. 675 cubic inches. 11 liters.
- Weight – 1.8 lb. when empty.
WARNING: Please click here to review the Proposition 65 Warning related to this item.
This is a great product. I have several others (some more expensive and some less) and this is by far the best one I have found. Keeps my food and drinks cold for a long time and sits nicely on my PA12 and Solo Skiff. Eventually I want to get another so I don't have to keep moving it from one kayak to another. Buy one, as you will not be disappointed!!!
Perfect size and well made. Couldn’t ask for a better more versatile cooler.
Solid first impression
Super quick delivery and a high quality product. Haven’t used kayaking yet, but tested out over the weekend and was super pleased with features and longevity of keeping ice. Also like the ability to store flat when not using. Will update review after more time
Awesome kayak cooler!
What a great cooler! Bought this as a Christmas gift for my dad who is an avid outdoorsman and he is going to love this. The design is perfect and will allow him to keep all of his drinks and snacks nice and cold while in the hot sun. Recommend highly!
Ideal for cracking a few cold ones on the water
This thing works perfectly as expected. Ample room for lunch and plenty cold pops when I am out trolling for striper. easy to install and access when on the water. Love it!